Occasion: Christmas, Hanukah, Thank-you
Books Select a book for each member of the family.
Include book marks and book plates.
Hot glue gun
Indoor survival kit Select from the following
Deck of cards
Pocket electronic games
Indoor Electric Stainless Steel S’mores Maker
Jellies and candle Fill a container with straw and add:
Containers of jellies or jams
A candle in a jar
Ancestry DNA Kit
5 Port Car Charger
Movie gift card
Cookie jar Filled with cookies
Time coupons Coupons promising to do something for the family. Examples:
Teach child how to drive car
Help chop firewood
Family that lives away
- Send care package
- A Christmas ornament for each member of the family
Video of a family event
Cassette of taped messages or family singing carols
Cookies and candies
Home made candles, soaps and potpourri
Drink mixes-coffee, tea, hot chocolate
Family (your relatives)
- Make reproductions of family photos
- Family favorites cookbook
- Fill a pretty notebook with a dozen or so of your family’s favorite recipes.
- Discover your roots
- Give as framed item or memory book.
- Have family portrait painted
- Have a painting made of a family photo.
- Create personal photo albums
- Make a photo album featuring pictures of recipient.
- Picture calendar
- Includes photos of your family throughout the year.
- Use torn or worn family heirlooms e.g. lace tablecloth and make ornaments.
- Piece of art made from child’s handprint