Last Updated on
– Remove cups from a mug rack and replace with ornaments
– Tie cookie cutters on to a kitchen curtain rod with a piece of long yarn or ribbon. (see below)
– Cover a small tree with edibles or tie on cookie cutters. Buy a child’s play baking set and use the pieces for ornaments. (see below)
– Tie bows and bells to drawer pulls
– Tie a ribbon with a bow around cupboard front
– Suspend a wreath from each top cupboard door.
– Fill a ceramic bowl with silver cookie cutters. Decorate with holiday picks and candy canes. (see below)
– Put a votive candle inside a four-sided grater. Tie a bow to the handle. (see below)
– Make swags of dried red chili peppers or dried fruit. Hang around pot rack, windows, doors or on tops of cupboards
– Line back of cupboards with Christmas paper.
– Line shelves with bright Holiday towels.
– On top of a glass, cake stands place shiny Christmas balls, sprigs of greenery and small pinecones. (see below)
– Use glass jars filled with olives, tomatoes, pickles, red peppers, etc. to create a red and green display.
– Hang ornaments or Holidays picks inside hanging baskets or twist around handles.
– Replace soap dispenser with Holiday theme one.
– Use Holiday theme tea towels and potholders.
– Place Christmas theme magnets on your refrigerator.
– Fill muffin tins with tea lights and peppermint candy. (see below)
– Replace throw rug with a holiday theme one.
– Use bows, sprigs of greenery, pinecones or holly to decorate your décor. (see below)
– Replace seat cushions with Holiday theme fabric.
– Tie a wreath to the back of chairs
– Use a quilt with Christmas colors as a tablecloth.
– Fill crockery bowl with scented pinecones and dried apple and orange rings.
– Fill a colander with ornaments, pinecones, holiday sprigs or candles. (see below)
– Tie organdy Christmas aprons to curtain rod for a valance. (see below)
Please share your ideas for Christmas decorating in the comments below.
Thank you so much for reading. If you enjoyed this blog post, please give it a share!
For more ideas: