Terms of Submission for Article Authors and User submitted How-to and Qwikbits
These terms apply to article authors and individuals submitting a How-to or Qwikbit. Qwikbits, How-to, and articles (hereby know as “Content”) can be submitted to Dobibe using these contact forms:
Submit a Qwikbit
Submit a How-to
When submitting Content to Dobibe, you
- represent and warrant to Dobibe that you have all necessary permission and own the copyright of submitted Content, and
- grant to Dobibe a nonexclusive, perpetual, royalty-free right and license to use, publish, distribute, archive, and display such Content worldwide; and
- agree your article is considered free Content and your author bio or resource box will be included along with your article when posted on Dobibe websites. By submitting Content, you understand you will not be compensated by any means, including monetary payment; and
- agree not to hold Dobibe liable for any loss or damages arising from the use of your article, Qwikbit, or How-to. Dobibe cannot guarantee that Content posted will remain available for access; and
- must be written in English; and
- you grant permission to Dobibe to promote your Content using any of the following: RSS feeds, social media tools, message boards, blogs and/or newsletters
Dobibe reserves the right to:
- use promotional resources at our discretion, and we do not Warrant that your article or other submissions provided to Dobibe will be promoted on our websites, social media tools or RSS feeds; and
- correct any grammar errors and misspellings, and to fix any broken links, but are not obliged to do so; and
- to add section headings if not provided by the author; and
- add keywords and categories in non-public areas of your Content to make it compliant with our search engine and other programs used to organize information; and
- compress pictures, so they fit into allotted Content space; and
- publish advertisements on the same page as your article; and
- re-write titles written all in capital or lowercase letters or contain excessive punctuation -!!!/????; and
- remove links contained in the title or wrapped around author’s name
Dobibe will post Content from third party contributors with the following restrictions:
- Content deemed to be extremely unclear, plagiarized or failure to cite a source.
- Content deemed to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal right of others including a person, company, or organization
- Content deemed to be inappropriate, profane, infringing, obscene, indecent, pornography, or unlawful or link to such material.
- Content that transmit surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters either within the Content or linked to.
- Content that appears to be a press release, promotional or time sensitive
- Content that re-directs to another site than stated.
- Content that includes media (pictures or videos) that are not sourced to rightful owner, contain malicious coding, or violate any of the above limitations.